Thursday, April 2, 2015

GMB -- Change is here!

Oh well, you all probably know by now that APC won Nigeria's presidential elections.

The "Change" that everyone wants is here.

This election has been full of drama mehn!

I bet you had yours too. From not going to bed and watching ChannelsTV and TVC.

I was watching both "covers face" at the same time just so I don't miss anything.

I am pleased that the elections went well and the dedications of people, through the rain and sun..... Surely things can only get better for Nigeria.

I just hope and pray that the "Change" delivers. I know its not going to be overnight but come MAY 29 , we shall see.
It will be good though if the average Nigerian starts to think about changing themselves. Not just our leaders, CHANGE starts with us. Nothing is ever straight forward in Nigeria. You want something, you bribe your way round it. And when you ask questions, you just get told that is just how it is.
I ask so many questions and I just get told to let sleeping dogs lie. If we want real CHANGE, let it start with you. This amazing man of God sums it up very nicely in this video.
Please watch it for your own good.



Pastor Sam Adeyemi speaks to Nigerians on Nigeria | #MustWatch
Posted by Lighthouse Abuja Info Center on Wednesday, 25 March 2015



2 comments:

  1. Pastor Sam is my favourite. Articulate, speaks with authority and definite explanation of how to make change happen.

    I am also glad Buhari won the election as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gbenga let's see what your Buhari will do. We are all patiently waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Ever Heard of Personal Space?

Have you ever heard about personal space? I really cannot stand it when people are trying to talk to you and they come right in your fa...