Thursday, March 12, 2015

Church People and Their Wahala

I don't know about you but I personally think Christians are the worse set of people to relate with.

Ok....That is very vague. I apologize, let me not generalize. Lets say some of them are hard to deal with.

But really what do you think? I mean Nigerians this time in fact.

Have you ever had to deal with Christian Nigerians, both in Church or Outside Church.

Some of "US" are awful. (I said "us" because I am a christian)   Ok maybe I shouldn't say Christians, church goers? No jor, if you go to church, in an ideal world, you should be a Christian.

What happens to being a Christian and being a good christian?


Most people are Christians in church and outside church they are  different people entirely.

Ok this might sound somehow but if you are a christian, aren't you meant to be obeying traffic laws?  ( Just an example, that is the only thing that came to mind now)

If its 30 miles per hour and you intentionally always do 40 just because you know the route and there is no speed camera there.....Shocking!

Christians tend to leave Christianity in church on Sunday after service and pick it up again weekend after......

Some people curse others or get involved in  road rage right after service......Patience people, its a virtue .
Character is very very important. Or maybe i'm wrong, please feel free to tell me what you think.

And there are some "hollier than thou" Christians. Those set of people really really annoy me.

No body holy pass o. In fact I am not a saint too, still a work in progress but you will agree there are some over sabi ( I too Know)  Christians.

Ok story for another day.

Ranting over for now.....I shall be back

Imagine, I start a new blog and this is what comes out first......must be a "heavy something" on my mind eh!




4 comments:

  1. Eh eh eh....i was laughing when i read that bit about Christians forgetting Christianity in church.

    You are right though about Christians judging others.

    I love your writing style. Cant wait to read more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caleb. Look forward to many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Character? That's too much to ask nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a very nice idea, a platform where we can all contribute. Christianity goes beyond going to Church. Like the bible says. 'All unrighteousness is sin' and also Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Our lives must always speak the righteousness of God. I rest my case for now...and i also look forward to reading your posts soonest. ��

    ReplyDelete

Ever Heard of Personal Space?

Have you ever heard about personal space? I really cannot stand it when people are trying to talk to you and they come right in your fa...