Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Ever Heard of Personal Space?

Have you ever heard about personal space?
I really cannot stand it when people are trying to talk to you and they come right in your face!
Please back off a little. It’s even worse when you take a step back from them, giving them a little space, but they take a step even closer.
Sometimes I feel like putting my arm out to say; I can still hear you from arm’s length you know? So you don’t have to come right in my face to talk to me.

The alternative is to start walking round like this guy in South Africa

 So what is personal space?

I didn’t make it up; there is actually a dictionary meaning for it.
It is simply the physical space immediately surrounding someone.


I don’t mean when you are on the train/tube or public transport when you have to stand or sit so close to each other.  I mean when you are out and about or at work or anywhere else, please respect people’s private space.
It’s ok if you are a spouse, kid, family or a cuddly best friend but if you are none of those to me, please don’t stand this close to me or anyone else its simply not right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Heard of Personal Space?

Have you ever heard about personal space? I really cannot stand it when people are trying to talk to you and they come right in your fa...