Thursday, November 26, 2015

Another Year Nearly Gone

Hello good people!

I personally can not believe how quickly this year 2015 has gone!

Its less than a month to Christmas! Wow!

I thank God for this gift of life, in good health.

No I don't have everything I  WANT but you only need to watch the news to know how better off you are to be alive.

Where do I even start from? 

The Paris killings?

The bombings and random shootings?

The plane crashes? 

Road accidents? Either while you are walking or driving?



God I am very grateful o.

Ok Christmas is about a month away, which means a new year is round the corner.

Any plans yet? 

I can already think of a lot of plans.

Big one is I want to give more in 2016!

I don't know how or where but I know I want to be a blessing to a lot more people.

Home or abroad, I am very open to suggestions,

I don't just mean money, it could be skills, time, experience or anything that is needed.

So please feel free to lets know if you know any one or organisation that could use a little help

If I can not help, I can always refer you to people that might.

#Gratefulfor2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Heard of Personal Space?

Have you ever heard about personal space? I really cannot stand it when people are trying to talk to you and they come right in your fa...